Friday 4 May 2018

Scheduled Maintenance: LastPass Authenticator

Notice of planned downtime on May 5
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
FYI: scheduled downtime

We want to let you know that the LastPass Authenticator will be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance Saturday, May 5 from 12:01 - 1:01 AM ET.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but this downtime will help us provide the best, most secure service.

Thanks,
The LastPass Team
 
FAQs

Do I need to do anything?
No action is required on your part.

How long will the downtime be?

The scheduled maintenance window is 1 hour.

Can I access my vault during the maintenance window?
If you use LastPass Authenticator to log in to your LastPass vault you will not be able to access your vault during the maintenance window.

If I use a different Authenticator app, will my vault be affected?
No. This maintenance is only for the LastPass Authenticator app.

If I’m logged in during maintenance, will I be logged out or lose my session?
No. This will not affect your current session.

Will this affect my cloud backed up codes?
No. This will not affect your codes.
This email was sent to: dragonv.kong@gmail.com
© LogMeIn, Bloodstone Building Block C 70, Sir John Rogerson’s Quay Dublin 2, Ireland
Unsubscribe  |  View in browser  |  Privacy policy

Log in to your account  |   LastPass support
Your security is our top priority. Never share your master password with anyone - including us!
For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment